Wednesday, April 2, 2014

XMAS 2011

How I spent Christmas day of 2011

I brought my camera with me and came in early. About 20 minutes earlier before the mass started. But it was good as I managed to get a favorable seat. After mass, I took some picture inside and outside.
Bought Sampaguitas, went home and put them on a statue of a Saint.
Relatives came and invited us to go somewhere and we got ourselves to Mall of Asia. It was a good spot for me to take pictures so I spent my day eating and taking pictures of people, place and the ocean.
After about 3-4 climbs that I haven’t seen any sunsets, it was given to me this Christmas. It was very relaxing staring into the ocean. I was able to capture a bird shot too flying across the water. I got planes, mime and even catch a lantern parade.
A really great Christmas day.
My cousin
My Mother
Decoration
Plane at full telephoto
Light on the ocean surface
The Giant Wheel
A kite
Mime in film grain
A fairy
A Princess
Santa
Boatmen
Bird across the ocean
Rocks and the shore
Mount Natib from afar.
Beautiful Sunset

And finally…

Wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment